As I’ve mentioned before, someone’s been signing me up for random conservative and religious distribution lists. I’ve managed to unsubscribe from almost all of them, but there’s one that’s growing on me. Once a week – usually on Saturday evenings – I get something from AmazinglyBlessed.com.
It’s a Christian site of some sort, but sometimes the email blessings are just cute feel-good stories. Tonight’s was a list of Words of Wisdom. Here are the ones I liked:
1. G-d wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. Dear G-d: I have a problem. Sometimes, it’s me.
3. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
4. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
5. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. Faith is the ability to not panic.
8. Laugh every day, it’s like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in our homes are the people.
14. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
15. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.